Most of our candidates are CELTA qualified (Or equivalent course of 120hrs + face to face assessed teaching). Some are also Delta or MA TESOL qualified.
We believe a teacher who has successfully completed a course such as the CELTA, regardless of their first language background, is qualified to teach English.
NOTE: Unless it is Government regulation of the country where the job is offered, we do not support “native speaker” as a requirement in job adverts.
- Free Trial (One use only per company)
- Basic listing (only text, no company logo, images or video)
- Appear on the search results
- Valid for 30 days
- Get more quality applicants faster
- Promoted to appear with your LOGO featuring at the top of relevant listings
- Multimedia listing: submit a company video and/or photos to go with your advert
- Promoted across all our social media channels (reach 10,000 ELT professionals)
- Promoted in the monthly ELT Today Newsletter (over 2o,000 ELT professionals subscribed)
- Promoted on StudyCELTA (TEFL Jobs page)
- Valid for 45 days
Why advertise with TEFLwork?
What qualifications do TEFLwork candidates have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s in TESOL
- Master’s in Applied Linguistics
- PGCE, etc…
What kinds of positions are advertised on TEFLwork?
- English Teacher
- Director of Studies
- CELTA Tutor
- Centre Manager
- Teacher Trainer etc…
Trusted Brands Who Work With Us:
What our customers say:
Job Posted: EFL Teacher (Junior Camps)
Signing up to TEFLwork was easy and efficient, just a minute of your time. I am extremely busy during peak periods and I don’t have a lot of spare time. The team at TEFLwork ensured the process was smooth, easy and hassle free.
I sent them my job specs and info regarding the roles I was advertising along with a few images of the school/centres and they took care of the rest and communicated throughout. The quality of the the applicants was great, I was notified once an applicant had applied and could log-in to view details and make contact etc.
I would certainly recommend and use TEFLwork for future roles. I found the service to be good value for money and would recommend TEFLwork to someone else. I rate TEFLwork 5 stars!
Job Posted: Teacher Trainer (CELTA Tutor)
We’re really impressed by the quantity and quality of applications we’ve been getting through TEFLwork, and the summarising notes are very helpful. And yes, you can quote me on that!
The TEFLwork Difference
- Relax and save time: Receive applications only from qualified teachers.
- Dedicated, round-the-clock support from a team of industry specialists. We assist you with your job posting, as well as monitor and vet the candidates to make sure that you only receive the right job applications.
- Backed by our sister site, StudyCELTA – a well-recognised and respected company in the TEFL industry and a member of IATEFL, IALC and IH World.