Find Teaching Talent.
Looking for something specific?
Contact us directly!
Most of our candidates are CELTA qualified (Or equivalent course of 120hrs + face-to-face assessed teaching). Some are also Delta or MA TESOL qualified.
We believe a teacher who has successfully completed a course such as the CELTA, regardless of their first language background, is qualified to teach English.
NOTE: Unless it is Government regulation of the country where the job is offered, we do not support “native speaker” as a requirement in job adverts.Why advertise with TEFLwork?
Why advertise with TEFLwork?
Relax and save time: Receive applications only from qualified teachers.
Dedicated, round-the-clock support from a team of industry specialists. We assist you with your job posting, as well as monitor and vet the candidates to make sure that you only receive the right job applications.
Backed by our sister site, StudyCELTA – a well-recognised and respected company in the TEFL industry and a member of IATEFL, IALC and IH World.
What qualifications do TEFLwork candidates have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s in TESOL
- Master’s in Applied Linguistics
- PGCE, etc…
What kind of positions are advertised on TEFLwork?
- English Teacher
- Director of Studies
- CELTA Tutor
- Centre Manager
- Teacher Trainer etc…
Standard Advert (Free trial – 1 use only)
- Free Trial (one use only per company)
- Basic listing (only text, no company logo, images or video)
- Appear on the search results
- Valid for 30 days
- Please note: the Standard Advert is not available for recruitment companies
Premium Advert (Best results – just £40)
- Get more quality applicants faster
- Promoted to appear with your LOGO featuring at the top of relevant listings
- Multimedia listing: submit a company video and/or photos to go with your advert
- Promoted across all our social media channels (reach 10,000 ELT professionals)
- Promoted in the monthly ELT Today Newsletter (over 12,000 ELT professionals subscribed)
- Promoted on StudyCELTA (TEFL Jobs page)
- Valid for 45 days
- Ideal for schools, recruitment agencies and centres wishing to optimise their recruitment