Wit English is a private language training centre in Yueyang. We are a progressive school with a dynamic team and our focus is on providing our students with the best education possible. From our founding five years ago, we have risen to the top ranks of Yueyang’s English schools thanks to a reputation for high-quality tuition and we invite you to join our team and our journey.
About Yueyang: this is a fast-developing, green city on the shores of one of China's largest lakes, with over 2000 years of history. It was recently voted among the top ten happiest cities in China (out of 661). It's a newly-designated commercial hub that prides itself on its progressive environmental policies, and a high-speed train station and newly opened airport give Yueyang excellent transport links to anywhere in China.
As one of our English teachers, you will be responsible for preparing and delivering classes. This includes planning lessons and producing any necessary accompanying materials (such as flashcards and PowerPoint presentations). We will provide a curriculum and support you to create the most engaging and fun lessons possible to ensure that you and our students have a positive learning experience.
- 12 month contract
- CNY 17,000-21,000 per month (after tax)
- Commission per student that joins your class
- 18-22 teaching hours per week
- 15 office hours per week
- Flight tickets provided
- Accommodation provided
- Work (Z) Visa sponsorship
- Private health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Teaching assistant
- International management team
Preferred candidates should have experience teaching English as a foreign language.
We are seeking someone who is warm and enthusiastic, with the patience and drive required to manage a class and deliver lessons effectively.
- Native-level English speaking skills
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any subject and a 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- UK, USA, CAN, AUS, SA, NZ, IRE candidates only (to comply with Visa laws)
If you are considering this work opportunity see TEFLwork recommendations below:
- Teaching English to Young Learners, get prepared with ELTcampus courses
- Check TEFLwork’s blog article about work, jobs and visas for China