Wall Street English is widely acknowledged as the No.1 adult English language training brand in the world. Established in 1972, Wall Street English has more than 460 learning centers in 28 countries globally, and counts more than 3 million students. With a current enrollment of 190,000 students in over 450 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe, our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique, proven Blended Learning Method to help each member reach their fullest potential.
We are not just a school: we are a community. We empower our members to change their lives and unleash their full potential. We have taught over two million people worldwide and have been passionate about teaching English for over 40 years. Our unique method is proven and aligned to Pearson's Global Scale of English (GSE), the new global standard for language acquisition and education.
Wall Street English entered Indonesia in 2007 and today has 7 centers in Greater Jakarta, Tangerang, and Bandung. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to a premium standard, thus providing teachers, employees and members with an excellent study and work environment.
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2020. Apply now! Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
Exciting positions open for our centers in Jakarta and Bandung; flexible start dates and ongoing recruitment.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
Salary and benefits:
• Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous housing allowance
• Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
• 15 days of annual leave
• Ongoing training and professional support
• Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
• Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
• Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
• Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
• Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
• International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
• Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
• Native-level proficiency in English
• Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
• Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
• Customer-service oriented
• Overseas teaching experience preferred