Wall Street English is more than just a language school. It is a place of hope, inspiration, collaboration, and support. It is a place where you can have fun at your job and truly make a difference. The Wall Street English corporate culture makes you feel like you are with family.
Wall Street English Arezzo 🇬🇧 is looking for a native English teacher to be part of the team.
Here below our main requirements:
👉Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate.
👉Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
👉Have a car
👉Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
👉Based already in Italy (Arezzo or nearby)
📍Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
– Responsible for planning and delivering interactive, fun and dynamic classes to students at every level in order to guarantee that students are successfully acquiring target language
– Ensuring you consistently inspire, motivate and support students in reaching their personal learning objectives
– Acting as a mentor to new teachers by providing support and advice during their integration
– Ensuring that the Wall Street English methodology is consistently applied
– Ensuring that your Centre is always warm, welcoming and tidy for your students
– Actively promoting Wall Street English as a premium provider of English Language Teaching
– Continuously developing your skills as a teacher through new product training and carrying out the personaliswed training paths assigned to you by your manager
Are you interested? 🕵️♂️