SayABC is an innovative online platform which is designed to teach a 4-6 students per class and is packed full of fun and educational activities. Our goal is to give confidence to every child in China with the power of education. We connect teachers from all over the world with Chinese children who are 5 to 12 years old. Having collaborated with Cengage and National Geographic, we provide a professional and fun curriculum to help students develop communications skills and English proficiency in context.
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about teaching English online.
Benefits of the job
- Flexible work location: Work anywhere with a computer, a headset and high-speed internet
- Competitive payment: Up to £22 per hour (Pro Rata)
- Prompt teacher support
- Variety of opportunities within the company for teacher growth
- Active and supportive community of 3,000+ teachers
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree or above (or final year student – if you will be a final year student from September 2019, please select you HAVE a bachelor degree when submit your application)
- Native level of English
You will need meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Having teaching experience, for example homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, or mentoring experiences;
- Studying for a bachelor’s degree or above (i.e. PGCE) in relation to education, literature, or teacher training;
- Studying for a teacher qualification, i.e. PGCE, PGDE, or other QTS teaching qualification in the UK;
- Possessing a language-teaching certificate, such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- A computer with audio and video capability
- High speed internet with Ethernet connection
- 6pm-9pm Beijing Time (GMT +8) / 11am-14pm London Time (GMT +1)
- Monday to Sunday
- 40 minutes per class
- No minimum requirement for teaching hours