Triskel English Centre is dedicated exclusively to the teaching of English. Since 2014, we have been offering English courses to all levels and ages in the beautiful town of Hervás, Extremadura.
Our priority is that our students learn English in a dynamic and effective way. To do so, we make use of modern resources and up to date teaching methods.
Our teaching is based on a mixed method approach with a strong emphasis on natural communication. We prepare students for Cambridge and Trinity examinations and are an official centre for both institutions as well as members of FECEI and TESOL Spain.
We pride ourselves on building a strong relationship with our students and pay close attention to their needs as individuals and offer a student focused learning experience.
The chosen candidate will be expected to teach young learners, teens and adults. Normal classroom teaching is from 4pm until 9pm, Monday to Thursday.
Teachers will be required to plan classes, mark reports, keep attendance records, and attend staff meetings and parent meetings.
Teachers will be provided with initial teacher training and support as well as assistance relocating as required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Spanish classes (if desired)
- Paid holidays (Christmas, Easter and National Holidays)
- Social Security and full national health coverage
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Help and assistance on arrival
- All materials (both digital and on paper)
- Possibility of renewing contract
- University degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA diploma
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Native Speaker/C2
- Good with children and teens
- Spanish knowledge (advantageous but not necessary)