We Teach English to all ages and levels.
English teachers required to work in English Academy in Zaragoza, Spain. Positions available in January and September
Teachers can expect to benefit from training as well as a positive working environment. We are located close to the city centre of one of Spain’s largest and most dynamic cities.
Accommodation could be arranged if necessary. We offer a 20 hour a week contract.
Teachers can expect a competitive salary in a city with a comparatively low cost of living.
• Be natural fluent or C2 level speakers
• Hold a EU passport or have a visa to work in Spain
• Be outgoing and extroverted
• Have experience teaching both children or adults
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification such as TEFL CELTA or a primary/secondary teaching degree or masters
• Having some knowledge Spanish would be a bonus as well.