We are an international education recruitment company who are passionate about finding the best candidates for the best schools in China.
Are you looking for adventure and a rewarding job? Ever thought of teaching English in China?
Raising LTD is an international recruitment company specialising in English teaching roles in China. We work with top education centres and private schools throughout China to provide reliable, passionate staff to teach children and young people.
We know finding good, secure jobs abroad can be difficult so we aim to make it as easy as possible by connecting candidates with employers we trust and who value high-class education.
We are currently looking for candidates willing to relocate to China and teach English to children aged between 3 and 15 years old.
Whilst roles are typically for English teachers, you can also incorporate other subjects into lessons such as Music, Art, Sports, Drama and ICT.
Get valuable experience living and working abroad. We have multiple vacancies each month.
You will not be alone, all our schools already have many new or experienced teachers just like you.
– Must be fluent in English
– Bachelors degree (any subject)
– TEFL/CELTA certificate
– Teaching experience (not essential)
– Clean criminal background check essential
– Valid passport
– To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
– You will be required to teach students as laid out in lesson plans and school curriculums
– Work to the school’s timetable
– Teaching hours: 20 – 30 hours per week, office hours: 15-20 per week.
– Class sizes and age groups vary with each school
– Basic annual salary: £20,000 to £28,000 + bonuses
– Fully subsidised accommodation or accommodation allowance (subject to school)
– 25+ Paid holidays
– Travel allowance of approximately £500 (after completion of one year contract)
– China work visa (reimbursement)
– Health insurance
– Help settling in with apartment search, banking, communications, etc.
– Free or subsidized Chinese language and culture lessons
– Opportunities to travel around China
– Fantastic career development opportunities
Raising Ltd will help all applicants through the interview and visa process.
We have a wide range of opportunities available to meet almost any needs so get in touch to find the right role for you!