Premier English is a British owned and operated English language school located in the beautiful coastal city of Qingdao, China. Established in 2013 Premier English now has five branches in Qingdao and a team of 20 full-time English teachers from all over the world.
The dedicated work of our local staff and foreign teachers has built a reputation for Premier English in Qingdao as a leader in language education. We are looking for new additions to our team to grow with the school.
Teach English in China and make a real impact here in Qingdao, one of China’s most desirable and fastest-growing cities.
Our team is made up of dedicated, qualified and motivated people who consistently prove themselves among the best ESL teachers in China. Our enviable reputation continues to drive up demand for our tutors and provides a real benefit for our staff, whether they wish to continue to teach English in China, do something else or return home: the experience of working on our team means a lot. Every year our school grows as we continue to add more staff to our team: talented, driven and enthusiastic – just like you.
Why choose us?
– We are a reputable, friendly British owned and run company providing the opportunity to teach in China with the assurance of a safe and reliable organisation.
– We have small classes which make teaching rewarding and enjoyable
– You will receive arrival assistance and ongoing continuous support while living in China to make those first days easier and your longer stay an enjoyable and memorable experience-
– You will receive step by step help in putting essentials in place such as opening a bank account, obtaining local currency etc.
– You will receive a full induction & orientation ensures that teachers are familiar with the school and prepared for the classroom
– There is a well stocked teaching library & computer networked resources making lesson preparation so much easier
– We have a friendly bilingual Chinese team dedicated to providing teachers with support when needed
– All of our classrooms and offices are air conditioned to provide a comfortable, pleasant working environment
– Plan classes to ensure they run smoothly
– Teach in an engaging age appropriate way
– Assess students’ progress and providing feedback
– Take a genuine interest in students’ development
- Free accommodation
- Free teacher training course & qualification
- Free mandarin lessons
- Free airport pickup
- Fully licensed school, legal work permit and visas for teachers
- Travel stipend
- Insurance paid for
- Beautiful coastal Qingdao
- British school
- Small classes of 6 students