m2r Education, are a multi award winning UK education recruitment company with considerable experience in the international education sector.
We were established in 2001 and began working in international education in 2009, fully rebranding to m2r Education in 2015. Our reach is global, working with organisations who require highly experienced and professional teachers / senior leaders to complement their current team. On top of this we also offer visa support, document attestation and relocation services too.
We are also COBIS and BSME Supporting Members, working to a very strict code of conduct which has led to us winning 6 international business awards, being named as a Department for International Trade Export Champion and receiving excellent references and commendations along the way. We are very proud of our work and are regularly praised for our attention to detail, honesty and commitment.
m2r Education are working with an International Consulting and Management company, which has been running since 2013. They require native speakers to teach ESL classes online.
We need English teachers who want to teach English to students aged 5-10.
- On average teachers earn between $22 – $38/hr
- Your rate of pay is also determined by your experience, qualifications and interview.
- You will teach a minimum of 8 classes per week, between the availablity slots that they provide, from the comfort of your own home.
- You will need a robust internet connection, a quiet room and patience! That’s all….
- Rewarding career path
- Pre-job training along with on-job training is provided.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is a MUST
- At least 1 year teaching experience in K-12 or ESL experience for any age.
- Must have a ESL Qualification either TEFL/TESOL/CELTA etc.
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Ability to motivate students
- You must not be living in China
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Robust internet connection, video capability (Their platform works on both Windows and Mac)
What you will do
- Guide and teach their learners with provided lesson plans
- Teach up to 8 classes a week from the comfort of your own home (chances to teach more if you wish)
- 40 – Minutes per lesson with teaching assistant provided (if needed)
- Teach small groups (1-3 students) to Chinese children aged between 5-10.
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds
What they provide
- Hourly rate plus realistic bonus potential to earn up to $38 per hr!
- Professional training & the teaching materials (lesson plans)
- Flexible schedule. (You are required to commit 8 classes per week, but you are always welcome to book more lessons if you wish).
- Stepped promotions pathways with salary raises.
Contact us today and become an Online English Language Teacher!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 15 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
- For those candidates without the experience or a qualification for teaching English to Young Learners, get prepared with ELTcampus courses