m2r Education, are a multi award winning UK education recruitment company with considerable experience in the international education sector.
We were established in 2001 and began working in international education in 2009, fully rebranding to m2r Education in 2015. Our reach is global, working with organisations who require highly experienced and professional teachers / senior leaders to complement their current team. On top of this we also offer visa support, document attestation and relocation services too.
We are also COBIS and BSME Supporting Members, working to a very strict code of conduct which has led to us winning 6 international business awards, being named as a Department for International Trade Export Champion and receiving excellent references and commendations along the way. We are very proud of our work and are regularly praised for our attention to detail, honesty and commitment.
m2r Education have working from home opportunities for ANYONE with a Bachelor Degree and at least 5 hours to spare per week. You could be earning within 1 week of interview!
The majority of these roles are teaching children and therefore a clear accent and English fluency is essential to pass the interview process.
This is working for the largest English language learning institution in the world with more than 180 million users and over 20000 teachers based in around 135 cities across the globe. This multi award winning organisation has over 20yrs of online education experience and is in urgent need of more teachers.
Can you devote a minimum of 5hrs per week to teach online? You can choose the hours to suit your lifestyle!
If you are fluent in English with a clear accent and want to help Chinese children develop their English language skills, please apply!
ALL YOU NEED IS A BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND 5HRS OF FREE TIME PER WEEK!
- Flexibility to teach 25 minute or 45 minute sessions
- You will teach a minimum of 5hrs per week, from the comfort of your own home.
- You will need a robust internet connection, a quiet room and patience! That’s all….
- Rewarding career path
- JUST A BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND TIME TO TEACH! (Full training is provided).
- English fluency and a clear accent, with a Bachelor degree from a native English speaking country – this is mandatory.
- 1+ year English teaching experience is preferred, but not essential as training is provided
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Ability to motivate students
- You must not be living in China
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Robust internet connection, video capability (Their platform works on both Windows and Mac)
What you will do
- Guide and teach their learners from all ages with provided lesson plans
- Teach up to 5hrs per week from the comfort of your own home
- Structure lessons of either 25 or 45 mins in length
- Teach small groups (1-6 students) or one-on-one classes
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds
What they provide
- Hourly rate plus realistic bonus potential to earn up to £15 / $20 per hr!
- Professional training & the teaching materials (lesson plans)
- Flexible schedule. (You are required to commit 5 hours per week, but you are always welcome to book more lessons if you wish).
- 5 peak hours per week are required as a minimum.
- Their Consultants will discuss the working hours and you can then choose which suit your lifestyle.
- Contact us today and become an Online English Language Teacher!
Due to the high volume of applications receive, if you have not been contacted within 15 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
- For those candidates without the experience teaching English Online get prepared with a free ELTcampus courses