m2r Education are a multi award winning recruitment company and supply qualified teaching staff to international schools, vocational colleges, HE institutions and English Language centres across the globe. We can supply across all subjects and from all nationalities.
m2r are working with a highly reputable and professional organisation based in Nanjing the capital of China’s Jiangsu Province.
They require native English speakers with a bachelor’s degree and an ESL qualification to join their ever-expanding team. The company provide team building opportunities and outings to grow as a teacher, as well as an elegant work environment. You will receive help from teachers who already work there to make your move to China easy and less stressful.
- 40 hours per week (with a chance to do overtime if you wish) with the lessons lasting 40 minutes.
- Class sizes are a maximum of 12 student per lesson.
- Students are aged between 4-14.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above (any subject)
- Native English level speaker
- Aged between 24-55
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience (preferred)
- Must have obtained a teaching qualification, TEFL/CELTA/DELTA etc (with at least 120 hours of training)
- Willing to teach kids
- Basic computer skills
- Planning daily lessons, conducting classes and delivering student assessments along with communicating with parents, staff and others when appropriate.
- Attend other mandatory events such as regular training sessions.
- Basic salary from 15000 RMB / £1700 / $2100 (depending on experience)
- Working visa offered when qualified (reimbursement of the cost)
- Accommodation allowance is provided on top of your basic salary, this being 4500RMB a month.
- Lunch allowance is also provided.
- There are also several bonus structures put into place, along with renewal bonus.
- Medical insurance is provided
- China’s statutory holidays and 10 days paid holidays
- Free airport picks up (with reimbursement of round-trip tickets at the end of the contract)
August 2019 start dates.