Registered in 2013 in Chengdu China, we are one of the leading head-hunting companies in southwest of China, we have established formal business cooperation with over 300 reputable and tops schools/ institutes, including: International & Public Schools (Primary, Middle and High Schools), International Kindergarten, English Language Institutes, University & College in China. We pursue and strive for standing out in our industry by providing distinguishing professional service for China's schools to find decent teachers and for teachers to obtain satisfied position in China, as well as providing assistance in interviewing, visa and any other help for free.
We are offering ESL English teaching positions and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.). Teaching positions in preschool, primary school, middle school, senior high school, university/college and English language institutes.
Location: various cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, ShenZhen, ChengDu, etc.
We are as well delighted to provide assistance in interviewing, visa and any other help to candidates for free.
– Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will not exceed 40 per week.
– Curriculum/Textbook will be provided. Mostly there will be a bilingual teacher for assistant
– Students age Group: kindergarten, Primary school, Junior high & Senior high school,Adult.
– Class size: 15-35 students
– Class length: 40-60 mins for different student ages.
Salary and Benefits :
- Monthly salary: $ 2300-3800 pre-tax, negotiable. Depends on schools, region, teaching ability and experience.
- Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Z work visa provided.
- Accommodation provided: Western style, furnished, or house allowance around $450 per month.
- Flight reimbursement up to $1300 annually.
- Accident and Medical insurance covered .
- Further Training and Academy support.
- Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
- Paid Chinese public holidays.
- Paid Winter Holiday + Summer Holidays.
We would love our candidates to :
- Have a bachelors degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred ) from Universities in English speaking countries.
- Have a TEFL/CELTA or relevant teaching certification.
- Be enthusiastic, patient and responsible about teaching, enjoy delivering knowledge to students.
- Be willing to adventure and work in China for a least one year.
- Teaching experience is preferred.