Idioma Internacional is a language institution celebrating over 20 years of providing quality instruction and communicative solutions to companies around the Central Valley. Our office is based in the middle of a busy downtown neighborhood of San José, Costa Rica.
We are looking for dynamic TEFL/CELTA/ESL/ EFL Certified teachers who genuinely have a passion for education and helping others.
As a member of the Idioma Internacional team, teachers participate in robust professional development with ongoing trainings with opportunities for growth in other departments!
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Paid vacations and holiday
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Health insurance via enrolment in the national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; regular professional development presentations
• Bank account provided; assistance in setting up cell phones and finding housing
All teachers earn between $750 and $1,150+ per month, working from 18 to 30 hours per week
• Must be a Native level English speaker
• TEFL Certified (e.g. CELTA)
• Committed to fulfilling a one-year teaching contract
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Education
• Preferred: teaching experience and previous travel or living abroad