Help! (Heslington Language Program)is a private language institute established in Tehuacan (Puebla), Mexico. HELP programs have been running since 2003.
This volunteering program is designed for trained teachers (ESL, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA certified) to experience Mexico in a meaningful way
This program is ideal for recently certified teachers who want a comfortable, supportive, and solid first-time teaching experience. Seasoned teachers who want to “try out” a semester living abroad before committing to a long-term contract at an International school are also great fits for this program.
Help! offers teachers a wonderful experience while serving the local community!
The Program Includes:
* 25 hours/week (Monday – Friday)
* Small groups (14 maximum). Kids and Adults programs.
* Monthly stipend (to cover your basic living costs)
* Housing (in Teachers house or with a host family)
* Completion bonus
* 3 hours of Spanish/week
* Cultural activities and experiences
* A fun, encouraging environment
* 24/7 support
Program Dates: Spring (May – August), Fall (August – December), Winter (January – April) semesters