Professional Recruiting Services for English Teachers to Korea
We are looking for proactive and passionate ESL teachers for the renowned private English School in locations of Seoul and all the major cities for upcoming new semester starting from Feb/Mar 2019.
The English School is the nationwide brand name in Korea and comprised of 65 branch schools and they are located throughout all the major cities in Korea – Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Gwangju, Daegu, Ulsan.
The school’s goal is to teach children to think, act and dream in English, not to just do well on tests. The children who attend range from 5 – 15 years of age and learn through its own Infusion Learning which enables them to freely express their thoughts in English. With its well-developed curriculum and teaching aids, it has created an effective method of bringing out a student’s potential. Teachers are trained to create a safe, exciting environment where students feel comfortable about expressing their thoughts.
Please review the detailed job info below and anyone who’s interested in this opportunity,
We’re also hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who’re applying together for one same school.
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: SGALL19NS
-Starting Date: Feb/Mar 2019
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Gwangju, Daegu, Ulsan.
-Accommodation: Single housing provided (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
-Distance from School: 10 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (no weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9:30am-6pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50%
-Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
B. HOW TO APPLY
And be sure to input [SGALL18] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
– A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
– Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
– We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2 months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30 mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.