Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities throughout Mainland China. Teaching opportunities available in Shanghai, Changsha, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Huizhou, Dongguan and Guiyang.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 15 000 – 20 000 per month (dependent on location)
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Assistance with obtaining a Z-visa (working permit and residence permit paid for)
- Small class sizes (4-8 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Comprehensive training program
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate work experience (Shanghai only)
- Criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
- Teaching English to Young Learners, get prepared with ELTcampus courses
- Check TEFLwork’s blog article about work, jobs and visas for China
If you submit an application and do not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.