Our School in Dubai, UAE:
ES Dubai is a modern English language school located in the heart of new Dubai. With
students from over 20 different countries, our commitment is to provide English language teaching of the highest quality, equipping our international students with language fluency to achieve greater success in their academic, professional and personal lives.
Key Responsibilities for the English teachers:
o Planning and delivering lessons to a range of levels and age groups (16 years +)
o Regular progress testing
o Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
o Attending frequent meetings and quarterly CPD training
o 3 formal observations a year including observation forms and feedback
o And administrative duties such as recording student attendance and tests results
Working hours at ES Dubai:
- Contracted English language teachers are expected to deliver 22.5 hours of contact teaching per week
- Teachers are required to supplement their week with a minimum of 5 hours preparation time.
– Minimum CELTA or TESOL qualified, ideally DELTA or MA TEFL qualified
– A minimum of 3 years EFL teaching experience
– Confidence teaching all CEFR levels
– At least 10 hours of previous teaching observation.
o Experience using Interactive White Boards
o Some teaching of English for Academic Purposes
o Having worked in EFL summer programmes.
Remuneration package for the English language teacher in Dubai:
– £30,500 per year, tax free
– Comprehensive private health insurance
– Employment visa provided
– Annual leave 26 to 30 calendar days
– Initial 2 weeks paid accommodation at our student residences.