English Language Teachers for Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman, Starting First Semester of Academic Year
English Language Teachers
Start Date: The first semester of academic year 2018-2019.
Interviews will be held in the next 4-6 weeks.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits – Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher’s degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
- BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
- or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
- 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
- Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
Please send your CV, copies of your certificates, letters of experience, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to