English Teachers – Residential Camp in France (17th March – 5th of April)
We provide intensive English courses that are fun and engaging to students, across Europe
English Alive is hiring for English teachers to teach in residential camps in Bauge-en-Anjou from the 17th of March to the 5th of April 2024.
Each week we will have a new school coming to the camp to experience either a 4, or 5-day immersive English course. The children are ages 8 – 11.
Teaching hours are around 4 to 6 per day (weekends off)– so there is plenty of time to have fun and enjoy the region and the camp facilities.
The curriculum is based on the theme of ‘British Culture’ and will utilise the ‘Activity based Learning’ method. Subjects include sports, art, drama, and fun evening activities.
– Carry out high quality lessons creating a positive environment for the students to thrive
– Creating memories that will last a lifetime for the students
– To be an excellent team player
– Preparation and set up of activities
– Materials needed for the activities
Who we are looking for:
– CELTA, TESOL, or PGCE qualified
– Native-level speaker of English
– A fun, energetic teacher who works well in a team
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent organisation skills
– Someone who is punctual and well presented
– Must be police checked
– Salary €920 for whole contract
– Travel to and from the centre
– Food and accommodation
– A fun and dynamic experience
– Professional development
– Lots of time off to explore the local area