EDUA Group is the largest private educational company in Czechia
EDUA Group is looking for new English teachers!
– Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
– Teach for three language schools – Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor
– Start teaching right away we have plenty of courses to choose from!
– Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
After a successful interview at EDUA Group, you will automatically join our team representing three language schools, Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
– Teaching in different types of courses – public and in-company courses
– Planning the lessons, helping the students to improve their language skills
– Using the CLT method in teaching, our Academic dept. will help you with this
– Representing the schools
Become a part of our team if you are:
– native level English speaker
– TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
– EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); professional visa assistance optional at extra cost
– interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
– flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
– energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
What you can expect from us:
– full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
– possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
– full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
– free Czech lessons held for our teachers
– assistance in acquiring your first visa at extra cost
– assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
– regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers development
– further career opportunities
– excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
– teachers rooms with free internet access, printers and copy machines
– monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
– friendly and supportive environment