A British council accredited school which provides General English and IELTS classes to international students.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative EFL teacher to teach international students (16+) at this school.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £13.00 to £15.00 /hour
The successful candidate will:
- have a Level 6 BA/BSc (Hons) degree
- be TEFL qualified (either CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate)
- and/Or TEFLQ qualified (DELTA)
- have a minimum 2 years experience teaching both General English and IELTS preparation courses
- develop excellence within the department bringing enthusiasm in every area
- demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students under the age of 18
Your Job Role will include:
- Plan and deliver engaging, student-centered lessons
- Prepare courses and individual lessons that fulfil course objectives, employ appropriate methodology and meet learners’ needs
What we can offer:
- A vibrant and motivated team to work with
- In-house CPD and professional development opportunities
- 28 days of paid holidays per annum
**EDSKills is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students, especially those under 18, we expect all those associated with the school to share the same commitment.