BROWNS English Language School (BROWNS) is a creative and forward-thinking global education organisation, welcoming international students across campuses in both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We currently have multiple teaching opportunities available at our rapidly growing Gold Coast and Brisbane campuses.
About the job:
As a BROWNS English Language School teacher, you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of lessons for a range of courses, from our Intensive General English to Cambridge, IELTS, and from EAP, to our High School Preparation program. Additionally, you will be responsible for student progress tests, attendance monitoring, and providing guidance on skills development.
Job entry requirements:
- A recognised degree and TESOL qualification (e.g CELTA or similar), OR a recognised degree in Education with a TESOL component
- Fluent English skills and extensive knowledge of the language
- A valid Blue Card (QLD Working With Children Check)
- A National Police Check (within 6 months)
- Previous teaching experience is desirable