The role provides an excellent opportunity to teach ESL and the UK EYFS/KS1 curriculum to international and Chinese ESL students in a relaxed and modern working environment.
BIK has a team of international and bi-lingual teachers and the school can offer Continued Professional Development to the right candidate wishing to obtain UK QTS status.
British International Kindergarten (BIK) is a brand new, spacious school with stunning aesthetics and state-of-the-art facilities in the thriving and authentic Chinese city of Chongqing.
Facilities include airy classrooms, a reception with café, spacious indoor and outdoor play areas and a large sports field in a woodland setting. The architecture is eco-friendly and designed to provide natural interior light.
BIK officially authorised Weile Education in 2017 to be the only party for its branding operation in China. The company was founded in 2006 by Orbital Education in the UK which has established and run international schools around the world.
Teachers needed for January 2020!
One and two-year contracts are available!
* Round trip flights covered by the school
* Medical insurance (for employee and family members)
* Relocation allowance
* Free breakfast, lunch and dinner while at work
* Accommodation (modern, clean with standard set of furniture and appliances)
* Paid national holidays
* 9 weeks of paid vacation according to an school academic calendar
* Ongoing professional development and training programs (including on-line QTS)
* Annual performance-based bonus (2-year contract only)
Salary is competitive and based on applicant’s qualifications and experience (more than 1 year of teaching experience required)
With your application please send CV/Resume with cover letter and 2 references (including most recent employer)
- Check TEFLwork’s blog article about work, jobs and visas for China
- Teaching English to Young Learners, get prepared with ELTcampus courses