American Village camps were created for French youth in 1994. Our English-immersion camps create a positive environment where it is fun, natural & necessary to use English. The majority of our camps are American-themed. We have some British-themed camps as well.
We hire North American, British, and French counselors for one or two months, between the months of March & October at a variety of locations across France.
American Village Camps are owned and managed by Nacel France, and belong to the Go&Live corporate group. The Go&Live group promotes learning in France through active participation, cultural exchange and linguistic immersion.
Work in France this Spring!
We are currently hiring for the following start dates at American Village Camps:
March 28, 2019 *IMMEDIATE HIRE*
April 19, 2019
April 26, 2019
May 03, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 24, 2019
Salary: 1170 euros per month. Meals and housing are paid for by the employer.
Location: One of our language villages in France. Exact location announced after hire.
American Village Camps seek energetic, creative, initiative-takers who are native level English speakers & love working with children. We’ve been running English immersion camps in France since 1994! Our English Language Counselors live at our immersion camps, scattered in the countryside across France.
– Are you a team player, organized, and able to disconnect from technology during working hours (no smartphones while with the kids)?
– Are you kind, caring and friendly: a people-person?
– Are you capable of organizing activities: sports, arts & crafts, dance, large scale games?
– Are you excited about performing in skits, telling stories, leading songs & cheers?
– Are you creative and excited about brainstorming as a team?
– Are you receptive to learning about our approach to teaching English, and implementing it in and outside of the classroom?