American Village camps were created for French youth in 1994. Our English-immersion camps create a positive environment where it is fun, natural & necessary to use English. The majority of our camps are American-themed. We have some British-themed camps as well.
We hire North American, British, and French counselors for one or two months, between the months of March & October at a variety of locations across France.
American Village Camps are owned and managed by Nacel France, and belong to the Go&Live corporate group. The Go&Live group promotes learning in France through active participation, cultural exchange and linguistic immersion.
Work in France this spring/summer!
We are currently hiring for the following start dates at American Village Camps:
May 10, 2019
May 30, 2019
June 26, 2019
Salary: 1170 euros per month. Meals and housing are paid for by the employer.
Location: One of our language villages in France. Exact location announced after hire.
American Village Camps seek energetic, creative, initiative-takers who are native level English speakers & love working with children.
We’ve been running English immersion camps in France since 1994! Our English Language Counselors live at our immersion camps, scattered in the countryside across France.
– Are you a team player, organized, and able to disconnect from technology during working hours (no smartphones while with the kids)?
– Are you kind, caring and friendly: a people-person?
– Are you capable of organizing activities: sports, arts & crafts, dance, large scale games?
– Are you excited about performing in skits, telling stories, leading songs & cheers?
– Are you creative and excited about brainstorming as a team?
– Are you receptive to learning about our approach to teaching English, and implementing it in and outside of the classroom?