When you receive an application to one of your job advertisements, you will be contacted via email. In this email you will be given the direct email address for the candidate plus access to their resume to review.
Alternatively, you can reply to the candidate through the TEFLwork platform. Log in to your account and go to the “My Account” area in the top main menu. You will see a list of any job adverts you have. In the table there is a column for applications. Click on the number for applications for the advertisement required. Here you will see the following screen:
On this screen you will see a list of the names of all your applicants. In the grey box beneath each applicants you are presented with a series of icons. The icons do the follow:
- Pencil: Edit the status of your advertisement (hired, not hired, etc) and rate the candidate
- Paper: Make notes about this application
- Envelope: Send a direct email to this candidate through your email provider.
- Magnifying Glass: Inspect the CV/Resume of this candidate (here you can contact the candidate through the platform).
- Bullet Points: View the application message of this candidate.
If you would like to message the candidate through the TEFLwork platform, click on the Magnifying Glass icon to view their resume. You will be presented with the screen below, simply press “Contact” to message the candidate through TEFLwork.