MANAGER – English Academic Programmes, MALTA
- NSTS MALTA - ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
6 days ago
Qualified Online ESOL Tutor
7 days ago
Online EFL Teacher (European time zone lessons)
- The Turner Learning Center
- Paris, France
1 week ago
English Language Assistant programme in France (only candidates with rights to live and work in France)
- Lyon, France
1 week ago
University English language Teaching in Japan! – Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
- Westgate Coporation
- Tokyo, Japan
2 weeks ago
TEFL Internship Programme for UK candidates via the Turing Scheme in Spain and Malta
- Twin group
- Spain (Seville), Malta (Valletta)
3 weeks ago
English Language Teacher with YLs for Bilingual Primary School in Poland
- Primary Steps
- Bielsko-Biała, Poland
4 weeks ago
A lot of jobs out are about teaching English to children. Are you ready?
Developed by experts in the field 0f teacher training, this ELTcampus course bundle will give you understanding, tools, and techniques for making your young learner classroom thrive.
You’ve got your CELTA certificate, or similar and now you’re looking to get a teaching job. If the jobs you’re looking at are about young learners (aged 3-10+), you’ll have to get ready. Teaching English to children isn’t just throwing a few games and colouring in activities on top of your teacher training for adults. To be effective and enjoy teaching, you need to understand exactly what teaching children means.
- What are the characteristics of young learners?
- How do children learn to listen and speak?
- How do children learn to read and write?
- What effect does this have on teaching children a second or other language such as English?
- How do we manage the young learner classroom?
- How do we plan lessons for children? What do we need to consider?
Find out with this comprehensive and engaging course by ELTCampus, written with you in mind.