EFL Teachers with experience in teaching very young learners needed – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- El Centro Británico - IH Santiago de Compostela
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain
11 hours ago
English Language Instructor – King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid University
- Abha - Saudi Arabia
3 days ago
English Teaching Positions at The International School of Choueifat in Cairo, Egypt
- The International School of Choueifat - Cairo, Egypt
- Cairo, Egypt
2 weeks ago
Online English Language Teacher
4 weeks ago
English teaching positions in Tianjin, China
- Int'l Educational Center
1 month ago
A lot of jobs out are about teaching English to children. Are you ready?
Written by YL expert Anna Hasper, this course bundle will give you understanding, tools and techniques for making your young learner classroom thrive.
You’ve got your CELTA certificate, or similar and now you’re looking to get a teaching job. If the jobs you’re looking at are about young learners (aged 3-10+), you’ll have to get ready. Teaching English to children isn’t just throwing a few games and colouring in activities on top of your teacher training for adults. To be affective and enjoy teaching, you need to understand exactly what teaching children means.
- What are the characteristics of young learners?
- How do children learn to listen and speak?
- How do children learn to read and write?
- What effect does this have on teaching children a second or other language such as English?
- How do we manage the young learner classroom?
- How do we plan lessons for children? What do we need to consider?
Find out with this comprehensive and engaging course by ELTCampus, written with you in mind.