English Teaching Positions at The International School of Choueifat – City of 6 October, Cairo, Egypt
- City of 6 October, Cairo, Egypt
4 weeks ago
Work Online from your home country, then come to Spain to live a great experience!
- Number 16
1 week ago
Certified ESL Teacher for Online Teaching
- American Teaching Group
2 weeks ago
Teachers in China (Kindergartens)
3 weeks ago
EFL Teacher, Malaga, Spain – face to face and online
- Blair Language Centre
1 month ago
A lot of jobs out are about teaching English to children. Are you ready?
Written by YL expert Anna Hasper, this course bundle will give you understanding, tools and techniques for making your young learner classroom thrive.
You’ve got your CELTA certificate, or similar and now you’re looking to get a teaching job. If the jobs you’re looking at are about young learners (aged 3-10+), you’ll have to get ready. Teaching English to children isn’t just throwing a few games and colouring in activities on top of your teacher training for adults. To be affective and enjoy teaching, you need to understand exactly what teaching children means.
- What are the characteristics of young learners?
- How do children learn to listen and speak?
- How do children learn to read and write?
- What effect does this have on teaching children a second or other language such as English?
- How do we manage the young learner classroom?
- How do we plan lessons for children? What do we need to consider?
Find out with this comprehensive and engaging course by ELTCampus, written with you in mind.