Wall Street English is the leading language provider for adult students globally, with a dominant presence in China. Our innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers.
Founded 40 years ago and growing stronger every year, Wall Street English has provided instruction to over 2 million students and has over 400 centers in 27 countries with 70 of them in China.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in centre or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the centre
- Native English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Age between 23-59 years old
- Bachelors Degree in any major
- CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate AND/OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
- Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
- Professionally dressed and well-groomed
- Teachers receive generous monthly and year-end bonuses
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
- Special signing bonus and additional stipends available for teachers in Beijing
- Average classroom size is 1:3
- Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
- NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
- Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
- Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
- 40-hour Teacher Training is provided
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
- A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
Please don't hesitate to apply for our position if you are interested in.