Smart Anglo Chinese Education Consultancy is currently recruiting passionate and dynamic individuals to join our business Partner’s teaching community in Dongguan City of China in Feb 2017. This is a unique opportunity to form an integral part of established companies that are constantly growing and adapting. The successful applicants will be granted the opportunity to develop and enhance both young minds and their own in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
We are looking for outgoing teachers to join us. The year round positions are available in Dongguan City (Guangdong Province) with a well-established institute.
We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged 3 – 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Their small class sizes, internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
- Native English speakers preferred
- A BA, Masters, or doctorate degree--majors in English, Linguistics, or Education preferred.
- A TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, and/or official teaching (license) certificate preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred, especially in early childhood or younger students.
- Must commit for one year. Longer commitment highly preferred.
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic and should have a genuine love of teaching and children.
- A valid passport
- 38 Working hours per week (25 Teaching Hours + 13 office hours). 5 Days working days.
- Small class size: no more than 12 students
- Teaching package provided: flip charts, lesson plans, activity materials, etc.
- Advanced teaching facilities provided.
- Bilingual local teacher assistant provided
- Support and communication between teachers and centers maintained.
- Airfare bonus, 5000 RMB provided after contract fulfilment.
- Comprehensive, paid 2-week training program
- Living assistance: Airport pickup, setting up SIM card, bank account, transportation card, etc.
- Sponsored legal work visa (all administered by the Company)
- Incentive bonuses for extra work (100RMB per one Class (45mins) and excellent performance
- Leave/Holidays: Christmas paid leave--1 day; 7 days of paid annual leave; all Chinese public holidays
- Salary: £1100 - £1400 after tax (approx. 10000- 12000 RMB after tax)
- Competitive and incremental with completion bonus
- Accommodation Allowance (1500 RMB Per Month)
- Employee assistance and support
- Social network connections prior and post arrival in China